This article was originally published on Marketing Insider.
In our ever-advancing world, it can be hard to keep up – for B2B marketers, especially. Seemingly every week there is a new marketing tactic to not just analyze for validity and endurance, but to learn, implement and take advantage of. Notably online, there are endless marketing platforms, software and tools, each promising to fulfill your corporate objectives of generating leads, converting customers and ultimately, increasing your company’s return on marketing investment (ROMI) . So where should you focus your efforts? As professional B2B marketers who live and breathe the stuff, we’ve done the legwork and are here to tell you exactly where you should start.
Here are the 5 B2B marketing tactics that are worth your time and investment:
- Web Development: Mobile Friendly Website and UX
- Branding, Rebranding and the Launch Itself
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Content Marketing’s BFF
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM): Google Adwords
- Social Media: LinkedIn-Sponsored Content
For the full article, visit Marketing Insider.
Did you find these tips helpful? Here are other resources you might enjoy!
- 5 Questions Every Tech Company Must Answer to Master “Always On” Content Marketing
- Landing Pages: Why Your Healthcare Organization Really Needs Them