As we head to INBOUND 2016 this week, the news of our HubSpot Gold Tier status could not be more timely. Companies that have not just introduced the concept of inbound marketing to its clients, but have also executed inbound marketing strategies to the highest standards are awarded this tier level – and so, we are proud to join this coveted list of HubSpot Agency Partners. But what is inbound marketing? Here’s a quick look at the concept and how our clients are benefiting from our new status:
What is INBOUND 2016?
INBOUND is an industry event that aims to fuel the inbound movement to take the whole notion of ‘an inbound way of doing business’ to the next level. INBOUND is packed full of amazing speakers, content, and entertainment that aims to educate, inspire and delight the most switched on inbound marketing, inbound sales and inbound services professionals from all around the globe.
What is Inbound Marketing?
HubSpot classifies Inbound Marketing as using marketing to bring potential customers to you, rather than having your marketing efforts fight for their attention. By creating content specifically designed to appeal to your dream customers, inbound attracts qualified prospects to your business and keeps them coming back for more.
How Clients Benefit from Our Gold Status
With our new HubSpot Gold Tier status, we have access to a whole host of programs, apps and services to help our B2B, healthcare and technology clients accelerate success through inbound marketing:
- Blogging: exclusive partner access to contribute to the well-known HubSpot Blog. With the ability to post content regularly, we may utilize client case studies in addition to our own content so as to also boost the credibility and visibility of our clients as well.
- Social Amplification: promotion of social content through HubSpot channels. With the opportunity to reach HubSpot’s vast social network following, our clients have the opportunity to amplify their message even more.
- Recruiting Tools: leverage the partner network to attract and retain top talent. With access to HubSpots Jobs Portal, we can identify inbound specialists to continue to boost the success of our client’s campaigns.
- Exclusive Events: first look at new products that will aid inbound marketing efforts. With exclusive access to product launches, we can be the first to test out and implement new services that will benefit our clients.
Did you find these tips helpful? Here are other resources you might enjoy!
- Inbound Marketing: What It Is and Why Your Business Needs It
- Landing Pages: Why Your Healthcare Organization Really Needs Them